Globe Mobilé Italy S.r.l. - società a socio unico
Legal Office: Largo Richini, 6 20122 Milano, Italia
Codice fiscale e partita IVA 08335580968
Tel Nos: (0039) 02 58215519/ (0039) 02 58215593 / (0039) 02 58215522
Globe Mobile Italy, S.r.L, a duly authorized distributor of the services provided by Compagnia Italia Mobile S.r.L. under a co-branding initiative. For further details please refer to Compagnia Italia Mobile, S.r.L website (www.unomobile.it)
Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code for the protection of personal data)
- Sources of personal data - Personal data undergoing processing shall be provided or otherwise obtained through the sales network of CIM or by public or private archives in the conduct of economic activity of CIM in compliance with the provisions of the law.
- Purposes of data processing - Data are collected and processed for purposes related to or instrumental to CIM.
- to enable the realization of all activities related to the execution of the Contract;
- for the elaboration of statistical studies, surveys of customer satisfaction and advertising material for the purposes of marketing of telecommunications services;
- for incorporation into customer lists used in order to prepare sales presentations to third parties (for example: presentations to potential clients, conferences, workshops);
- Subscribe to insert the Official List published by other companies on the phone, inquiry services and / or on-line via the Internet.
- Method of treatment - The treatment is carried out either by paper or with the aid of electronic or automated machine and is done by CIM and / or a third party of which CIM can use to store, manage and transmit the data. The data are stored for the time being prescribed by law. All employees who have access to personal data CIM are appointed persons for the processing of personal data, in compliance with the law.
- Categories of subjects to whom the data may be disclosed - Without prejudice to the disclosures made in fulfillment of an obligation by law, regulation or legislation , personal data may be disclosed:
- to individuals and / or entities CIM refers to in the performance of services and related activities ;
- to external companies for the purpose of preventing and controlling the risk of insolvency and fraud checking , credit protection and other foreign companies operating in the field of granting loans including delayed payments. Such treatments will happen for the time necessary to the pursuit of that purpose , that will be retained according to the time of data retention used in the field of private risk ;
- Carrefour Group companies or Effortel or Vodafone, parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates;
- to its indirect sales network and its suppliers , if committed in partnership with CIM in the performance of business activities.
- Moving abroad - The data can be exported and processed overseas by entities established in the territory of the European Union.
- Nature of Consent - The provision of personal data for the purposes mentioned above is essential for the conclusion and execution of the Contract and for compliance with legal obligations.
A refusal would make it impossible for CIM to provide the services requested. In relation to the purposes mentioned above, the consent to the processing of personal data is optional and can be canceled.
- Security measures - CIM ensures that the security and confidentiality of personal data will be protected by adequate security measures, in order to reduce the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access to, or treatment not or inconsistent with the purposes of collection.
- In relation to the treatment, the CUSTOMER may exercise their rights under the Privacy Code, in particular, you may request and obtain confirmation of the existence of personal information provided with CIM and that such data be made available to him. The CUSTOMER may also request and obtain the cancellation, transformation, updating, rectification and integration of the data. The CUSTOMER may also object, for legitimate reasons, the processing in whole or in part for reasons of commercial information, sending of advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research. In relation to the processing of data about you by CIM, the CUSTOMER shall be entitled to exercise their rights by sending their communications by registered mail at the following address: Customer Service – Compangnia Mobile Italy, Piazzale Biancamano 8-20121 Milan.
- Information Owner - The owner of the data is CIM Srl - Piazzale Biancamano 8-20121 Milan. The person responsible for data processing is the CEO. The updated list of those responsible is available upon request by contacting Customer Service.